Women in Digital Business (WIDB)
This is the information age. Digitization is key to business success. The Women in Digital Business Initiative empowers your business to make the most out of digital technologies.
The rise of the digital economy brings new opportunities for women entrepreneurs. Enterprises can reach their clients better through an authentic online presence. They can also be more efficient with the right use of technology. However, it is not always easy to develop and implement a digital transformation strategy.
The Women in Digital Business Initiative (WIDB) consists of a foundation programme with five modules teaching women entrepreneurs how to position themselves effectively in the digital economy. The foundation programme is complemented by optional learning paths for prior and further learning. Developed through a partnership between the ILO and Microsoft, the programme is taught through a combination of training sessions, self-guided eLearning and coaching. You will create a digitalization action plan applicable to your specific needs by the end of WIDB training.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETIONThis shall be issued by the International Training Centre of ILO (ITC-ILO) through WIDB upon successful completion of all the assignments. It should be done by the 17th of November 2023.
At the end of the WIDB Foundations Programme, women entrepreneurs will be able to:
- Assess the current level of digitalisation of their business
- Understand key concepts associated with selling goods and products online
- Select the suitable instruments to advertise and sell their products and services online
- Adapt business processes to the digital reality, including payment collection, products delivery, the guarantee of clients’ privacy, fighting frauds and maintaining business security
- Expand their e-commerce in order to grow their business
ENJOY THE DISCOUNT
If you're 2 people, you pay Kes.7,000.00.
Bring 5 people and enjoy a 30% discount
Members to enjoy a 60% discount as usual
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is 1ST OCT. 2023, 11:59 PM
Women in Digital Business is specifically designed for women entrepreneurs who:
• Own or manage a formally or informally established enterprise with 0 to 20 employees
• Have been in business for more than 6 months
• Want to enhance the use of digital tools in their business
• Can dedicate at least 25 hours to training
• Can read and write in the language of training and make basic calculations
• Have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone
Pay Via MPESA: Pay Bill Number 247247 account number 666924 by 1st October. The course start date is Friday, 6th October 2023.